Vietnam is initially opening international routes. Currently, 17 flights from 8 countries and territories have been reopened with 1,753 passengers entering Vietnam through 4 international airports: Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang and Can Tho.
The following are the conditions before entering Vietnam in 2022:
- Passengers departing from a country where the Omicron variant has been recorded is required to have a negative rapid test result for COVID-19 before boarding.
- Other passengers (except children under 2 years of age) need to have a negative test result by RT-PCR or RT-LAMP within 72 hours before entering Vietnam and certified by a competent authority. authority in the country where the test is performed.
- For passengers who have been vaccinated, a Certificate of Vaccination/Vaccine Passport that has been recognized in Vietnam (or certified by a competent authority if that type of certificate has not been recognized for direct use) is required. in Viet Nam).
When entering Vietnam:
- Passengers departing from a country where the Omicron variant has been recorded needs to take a quick test for COVID-19 after disembarking (passenger’s own expense);
Other passengers needing specific RT-PCR testing:
- Passengers who have had a full dose of vaccine or have recovered from COVID-19: Test once on the third day from the date of entry.
- Passengers who have not been vaccinated or vaccinated with insufficient doses of vaccine: Test twice on the third and seventh day from the date of entry.