Hai Duong specialty: What to eat when travelling to Hai Duong? Let’s check out this article with Hai Phong Tours!
Green bean cake Hai DuongReferring to Hai Duong specialties, it is impossible to ignore the famous delicious green bean cake. If you have the opportunity to come to Hai Duong, you should enjoy this specialty and buy it as a gift for relatives and friends. Each type of cake has a different sweetness and aroma, some cakes add lotus seeds, peanuts or red bean paste. Hai Duong mung bean cake has a fragrant, greasy taste without being bored of sugar and the cool scent of grapefruit flowers. Famous green bean cake brands in Hai Duong include Nguyen Huong, Bao Hien, Hoa An, Minh Ngoc…
Ninh Giang Gai cakeWhat to buy as a gift when traveling to Hai Duong? You should not miss the very famous Ninh Giang gai cake. The crust is made from glutinous rice flour mixed with crushed hemp leaves, the color is extremely attractive. The filling has a characteristic aroma of peeled, soft peas, with ingredients of green beans, coconut, squash or more sesame, lotus seeds and finely chopped lard. Enjoy each piece of gai cake to feel the sweetness that melts at the tip of the tongue, the faint smell of hemp leaves and the crunchy taste of lard, pumpkin jam. You can buy Ninh Giang gai cake as a gift for your trip.
Thanh Ha lycheeThanh Ha lychee is known as the “queen” of fabrics. Every summer, when the litchi garden is dyed dark red. All the roads leading to every major consumer market are filled with the red color of cloth. In May, Thanh Ha village, Nam Thanh district, Hai Duong is always busy and crowded like a guild. A special feature of Thanh Ha lychee fruit is that, as big as the big toe, forming clusters, the skin is dark red and slightly rough. When peeled off, the inside is a white, succulent pulp and many seedless fruits. When enjoying the sweet and cool taste of lychee juice, the roots of the teeth are evenly absorbed, especially the aroma of lychee after eating is still lingering. If you are still wondering what to eat when traveling in Hai Duong, where is delicious? This specialty fruit should not be missed if going in the right season.
Rice noodle with perchThe specialty of Hai Duong is definitely a must try, can’t miss the delicious and flavorful fish vermicelli in Hai Duong. Enjoy a bowl of vermicelli with perch on cold days to feel the full flavor of this dish. Sweet broth, soft and delicious fish meat mixed with white noodles are all eaten once and remembered forever.
Ruoi Tu KyIf you have the opportunity to go to the land of Tu Ky, Hai Duong without enjoying the dish, it is a pity. Ruoi season begins in the 8th lunar month, the most delicious dish in this countryside. This famous dish in Hai Duong is attractive by the bold sweetness of rotten meat, mixed with chicken eggs and unforgettable tangerine peel. In addition to spring rolls, you can enjoy spring rolls, long rolls, and salted roasted raisins.
Ke Sat Gac Rice CakeKe Sat Gac Cake is made from simple ingredients such as rice, sesame sugar, peanuts, thinly sliced coconut and the taste of fresh ginger. Gac Ke Sat rice cake has a golden color, adding gac to create an attractive red color. When enjoyed, the cake has the fleshy taste of rice mixed with the aroma of peanuts and coconut sesame which is completely different from the usual types of rice paper. If you have the opportunity to visit Gia Loc town (Hai Duong), you should enjoy thick cake with a cup of tea or buy a few packages as a gift. Gia Loc thick rice cake has the aromatic taste of sticky rice, the young green color of banana leaves blends together to create a very unique aftertaste.
Delicious snacks in Hai Duong
- Fried Dumplings: Quang Trung (City Center for Continuing Education)
- Pillow cake: Xuan Dai
- Pearl yogurt: Quang Trung (near An Ninh)
- Spring rolls: Tran Binh Trong crossroads, Dong Xuan
- Fish noodle soup: After the mall
- Crab rice cake: Doi Can
- Bun Cha: Minh Khai, Pham Hong Thai, Cong Trang
- Fish porridge: Nguyen Trai (near the six intersection)
- Casters: Tuy An
- Sticky rice, tea (all kinds, especially steamed sticky rice): Tuy An
- Milk tea: Yela
- Donuts: Tuy An
- Meat rolls: 6 (only sold at night)
- Pho roll: Hai Ba Trung
- Fried spring rolls: Nguyen Luong Bang (Dinner)
- Boiled snails: Nguyen Thuong Man
- Banh beo: Gate 16 of the Trade Center
- Fish noodles, ribs behind the Trade Center
- Minh Khai grilled pork vermicelli – Doi Can crab rice cake, Tuy An
- Ba Tham roll cake: Le Loi, Ho Chi Minh Boulevard
- Omelette bread, wormwood eggs: Cho Con
- Fish porridge, ribs: the leading shop in the alley opposite Canh Nong Lane. This product has been famous for a long time, so everyone knows it.
- Meat porridge, mussel porridge: Along Nguyen Thuong Man street, right near An Thai street. ….
Famous delicious restaurants in Hai Duong
- Ba Ba Rang Nhan: 9 Alley 189 Quang Trung, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong
- Hai Yen Restaurant: 27 Yet Kieu, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong (Specializing in serving Hai Duong specialties: perch, spring rolls, chicken with toothpicks… The restaurant has a rustic, polite layout, suitable for many audiences).
- Hanoi Buffet – Fast food: 154 Truong My, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong.
- Dong Cua Hot Pot Restaurant: 44 Hong Quang, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong
- Vegetarian Rice Restaurant: 262 Nguyen Luong Bang, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong
- Chicken Rice Restaurant: 243 Nguyen Luong Bang, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong
- Buffet Restaurant: 40 Nguyen Thi Due, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong
- Dau Cake: 27A Tuy An, City. Hai Duong, Hai Duong