Demand of transfering from Haiphong to Hanoi airport HAN (Noi Bai) is now very high. Haiphong also has Cat Bi international airport. But some flights, passengers still have to go to Hanoi airport. Therefore, in this article, Hai Phong Tours would like to share with you the Top 3 best ways to transfer from Haiphong to Hanoi airport HAN (Noi Bai).
Distance from Haiphong to Hanoi airportBefore we start learning how to get from Haiphong to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai), we need to know what distance is! You can open the Google map and see the distance from Haiphong to Hanoi Airport is about 141 km. There are 3 paths as directed by Google. If you follow the 5, 18, you will not have to pay the expressway fee. But in return, travel time will be more than 3 hours. The fastest way to transfer from Haiphong to Hanoi airport HAN (Noi Bai) is to follow the 5B highway. Expressway fee is 150,000 VND / way for car under 9 seats. Depending on purposes to tranfer Hanoi Airport (Noi Bai), choose the right way to go. If you do not care of budget, choose option 1. If you want the lowest cost, choose option 2, 3.
1. Book a private car transfer from Haiphong to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai)As haiphongtours.com mentioned above, booking a private car transfer from Haiphong to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai) is optimal. You will not have to worry about how to move with your luggage to the pick up point. Instead, a driver will take the car to your place to pick you up according to the schedule. After that, the car will run directly to Hanoi airport. Travel time is just a little over 2 hours. The use of this private car is very suitable for people with little travel time or business man … The only thing that you should consider when choosing this way is budget. Booking a private car transfer to Noi Bai from Haiphong will cost around 1,500,000 VND / 4-seater car including highway tolls. Particularly for the toll is 150,000 VND / way. If you are traveling in groups of 2 to 3 people with luggage, you only need a 4 seats car. But if you are traveling in group of less than 7 people with luggage, you can book a 7-seater or 16-seater van with more luggage. To book a private car transfer from Haiphong to Hanoi airport (Noi Bai), you can contact Zalo, Whatsapp +84975200357 or Private car transfer service in Haiphong.
2. Take the bus to My Dinh Bus Station, take the bus to Noi Bai airportThe cheapest way to transfer to Noi Bai airport from Haiphong is this way #2. Depending on where you start from, choose the nearest bus station. You can go to Thuong Ly, Niem Nghia bus station or Vinh Niem bus station to catch the bus to My Dinh Bus Station. Local people know the bus route so they can stand along the road to wait for the bus. But for tourists or strangers, this is not very good choice. Best of all, you just go straight to the bus station to buy a bus ticket. Bus ticket from Haiphong to Hanoi is only about 95,000 VND / person / way (bus running on the 5B highway). And you also have to make sure that the bus you are going to travel will run on the highway. Currently, there are still many buses running on Road 5. The travel time will be more than 3 hours … In Hanoi, there are many buses to Noi Bai airport such as Bus 07 (Cau Giay Noi Bai Airport), Bus 17 (Long Bien Noi Bai Airport), Bus 90 (Kim Ma Noi Airport) Bai), Bus 86 – Hanoi High Quality Bus (Le Duan) – Noi Bai Airport, Bus 109 My Dinh Bus Station – Noi Bai Airport (about 27.5km). In particular, Haiphong Tours found that route 109 departing from My Dinh bus station is the most convenient. Bus 109 departs from My Dinh Bus Station to Hanoi airport. If you take other bus routes, you will need to leave the bus station and go to the stop. With luggage in hand, this move is quite inconvenient. Bus 109 fare is 8,000 VND / ticket / person / one way. Operation frequency is 20-30 minutes / trip (96 trips / day). Schedule of bus 109:
- Afternoon from My Dinh bus station to Noi Bai: starting from 5am – 9pm
- Afternoon from Noi Bai airport: 5am – 9:30 pm daily
3. Take a train from Haiphong to Hanoi and then take a bus to Hanoi airportOption 3 is nearly the same as #2. But instead of taking the bus from Haiphong to Hanoi, you will go to Haiphong train station to buy ticket to Hanoi train station. Train schedule from Haiphong to Hanoi:
- LP2 (Fast): 6:05> Long Bien 8:40
- LP6 (Fast): 8:55> Long Bien 11:17 (Saturday, Sunday, Ceremony, New Year can enter Hanoi station)
- LP8 (Fast): 1435> Long Bien 17:13 (Saturday, Sunday, ceremony, New Year can enter Hanoi station)
- HP2 (Fast): 18:40> Hanoi Railway Station 21:05
- Schedule time for bus 17: 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Operation frequency: 10 – 15 minutes / trip
- Ticket price: 9000 VND / ticket / person / one way
- Bus schedule time 86: Le Duan: 5:10 am – 10:30 pm
- Frequency of operation: 25 – 30 minutes / trip
- Ticket price: 30,000 VND / ticket / person / one way