Phu Tho specialty: Traveling to the land of the Ancestors besides discovering beautiful places, you should also spend time enjoying a lot of delicious dishes and specialties here. If you still do not know what specialties to eat in Phu Tho and where to eat, then please refer to the suggestions below.
Co Om Phu Tho
For the people of Phu Tho, palm fruit is like a delicious specialty of the mountains and forests. In each season, the bunches of ripe palm trees bloom and shine with a jet black color. People take the palm fruit to make it, the secret to having a delicious palm dish is to watch the right boiling point of the water so that the palm does not atrophy and become acrid.
Palm dish – Phu Tho specialty should be enjoyed with enough sweetness, fat, fleshy, aromatic and flexible taste. Palm is served with fish sauce or peanut salt depending on the preferences of each person. In addition, people in the area also use grass to salt pickles or sticky rice.
This is also a type of spring rolls, but unlike spring rolls of many other regions, Phu Tho sour meat dish has bold Muong cuisine. The secret to making delicious Phu Tho sour meat is in the roasting stage, the more ripe the hearing, the more delicious the aroma. After mixing the meat with roasted hearing, it will be stuffed into a bamboo tube, tightly stuffed with guava leaves and compressed with a bamboo stick.
When enjoying sour meat, just serve some fig leaves, apricot leaves, rancid leaves, and sesame buds. What specialties should Phu Tho eat? This is a dish that you should not miss when traveling here.
Viet Tri dog meat
Viet Tri dog meat is very famous, it is the type of dog raised on the floor of the ethnic people in Viet Tri, so the meat is very soft and fragrant. You can enjoy steamed pork feet to feel the sweetness, softness and aroma. Or dog meat stew with papaya to feel the delicious taste of this dish.
To enjoy this famous dish in Phu Tho, there is a street specializing in processing dog meat in Viet Tri, which is Doan Ket street. The restaurants here still retain the inherent rustic features, bringing delicious flavors to gourmets.
What to eat when traveling to Phu Tho? For a long time, tai cake has become a specialty of Phu Tho people. Banh tai is made from fragrant and opaque white rice, the filling is made from meat and onions, then skillfully kneaded to have a delicious ear cake.
Doan Hung pomelo
Doan Hung pomelo – Phu Tho specialty as a gift is loved by many tourists. This pomelo variety is flat, the skin is slightly yellow like withered, the grapefruit is thin and very succulent, the taste is sweet and cool. Especially, with Doan Hung pomelo you can from a few months to half a year and still keep the original taste.
In addition to the delicious specialties of Phu Tho above, you can enjoy delicious salted and sour cassava vegetables or the famous delicious Thanh Son rock moss here.
Famous restaurant, delicious food in Phu Tho
Traveling to Phu Tho, you can refer to suggestions for delicious and cheap places to eat in Phu Tho below:
- Hung Temple Ecology – Budapest – Zone 1 – Van Phu, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Lang Lieu – 34 Tram Sao, Gia Cam Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Quang Minh Restaurant – Nguyet Cu, Minh Phuong, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Restaurant K9 – 792 Chau Phong, Tan Dan Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Huong Bien – 1063 B – Hung Vuong Boulevard, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Thai Binh 1 Restaurant – 45 Xuan Nuong, Nong Trang Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Ho Cau Thanh Nhan – Trung Vuong – Group 10 Trung Vuong, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Xuan Tham – Group 3, Hong Ha Street, Tien Cat Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Thai Binh 2 Restaurant – D15, Tram Sao Urban Area, Gia Cam Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Assembly Hall Trung Nguyen – Hung Vuong – 1506 Hung Vuong, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Thai Duong – Group 7, Area 01, Van Phu Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- The North – Ethnic Food – 380 Chau Phong, Gia Cam Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Ninh Binh Mountain Goat Restaurant – Hung Vuong – Hung Vuong Boulevard, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Duc Chuyen – 1029 Hung Vuong, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Khanh Linh Bien Nho – 958 Hung Vuong, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Song Hong Restaurant 7777 – 42 Hoang Hoa Tham, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Duc Thu Restaurant – Traditional Dishes – Dai Nai, Nong Trang Ward, City. Viet Tri
- Phu Dong – 2256 Hung Vuong, Van Co Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Xuan Tham Floating Restaurant – Group 3, Hong Ha Street, Tien Cat Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Kim Xuyen – Com Fen – 912 Hung Vuong Boulevard, Tho Son Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Viet Tri Cao Cuong Dog Meat – Lac Long Quan – Group 10 Hong Hai Area, Minh Nong Ward, City. Viet Tri
- Phi Yen Restaurant 1 – Tran Phu, Tien Cut Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Phi Yen Restaurant 2 – 1 Dai Nai, Nong Trang Ward, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
- Hac Tri Fish Shop – Highway 2, Song Thao, City. Viet Tri, Phu Tho
Final thoughts: Phu Tho specialty
Above is list of Phu Tho specialty: 5 Best dishes and reputable restaurant to eat. Hai Phong Tours hopes this help!