The 2 Day Halong Bay Hanoi tour from Cruise Ship is specially designed to tourists on cruise tour that docks in the morning apx. 7:00 and departs in early afternoon NEXT DAY like 14:00. You will have morning time to visit Halong bay for sightseeing, walking inside the limestone caves to see stalatics, visiting the less touristy cave and going on boat ride/kayak. Then, go to Hanoi for sightseeing, watch water puppet show, experience Hanoian’s life.
Pick up for 2 Day Halong Bay Hanoi tour from Cruise Ship
Lobby of Halong International Cruise Port at 8:00 (see map) – Not inside of the dock. Please walk 1,1km (apx 15 mins) to meeting point as picture.
My guide will wait for you at Lobby of Halong International Cruise Port at 8AM that’s outside of the dock. Thus, no additional fee. If my guide enter the dock, we will need to pay apx. 25$/person that would be at your account. Please just walk outside or just free electric bus from the dock.
After meeting, we drive you to Tuan Chau harbor and get on the private boat. Halong bay day tour from Cruise Ship such as Viking Orion, Silver Muse, Celebrity Solstice, and Silver Whisper started from here.
Schedule of 2 Day Halong Bay Hanoi tour from Cruise Ship
DAY 1: Halong bay morning tour + Hanoi city tour
8:30, Departs from Tuan Chau harbor to Thien Cung cave. On the way, we go pass the Stone Dog rock.
9:00, Stop at island, step to entrance of the cave and go down to see limestone stalatics (concrete steps).
9:30, Get inside the Dau Go cave right at the exit that is less touristy.
10:00, Move to Ba Hang for kayaking or have a seat on bamboo boat.
10:30, Head to the center of Halong bay to see Incense Burner, Fighting cock rocks then have lunch on the return.
11:30-11:45, back to Tuan Chau harbor, get on the car and head to Hanoi Old Quarter.
14:30, Visit the Temple of Literature, the first University in Vietnam.
14:00, Visit the Tran Quoc pagoda.
15:00, Visit the Hoan Kiem lake, and Ngoc Son temple.
15:40, Take a walk around the Old Streets to experience Ancient Hanoi’s atmosphere, daily life, try foods or buy souvenirs.
16:30, Watch Water Puppet show.
17:30, Return to your hotel to checkin and relax. Free time at night in Hanoi Old Quarter.
DAY 2: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum
8:30, After breakfast at hotel, visit the Ho Chi Minh complex including tomb, museum, fish pond, tilt house.
10:00, Return to Halong
12:00, Arrive at Lobby of Halong International Cruise Port. Tour ended.
Please find your way to the dock and cruiseship.
Drop off for 2 Day Halong Bay Hanoi tour from Cruise Ship
- Lobby of Halong International Cruise Port at 12:00 (see map) – Not inside of the dock
Let’s say your cruiseship will leave at 13:00, you still have 1 hour left to move from the lobby to dock.
- Private car return
- Local guide
- Local seafood lunch onboard(vegetarian food available on request in advance)
- All tickets
- Kayaking/Boat ride
- Water puppet show
- All drinks
- Street food
- Dinner day 1, all meals day 2
- Hotel room
- Tips (not required but recommended)
Photos of 2 Day Halong Bay Hanoi tour from Cruise Ship
Book Halong bay day tour from Cruise Ship
To Book Hai Phong Halong bay day tour, we provide some convenient options as following:
- Chat: We are available on Whatsapp, Zalo, Kakao talk. Please find us by this phone number: +84975200357. You can also find quick chat button on the Right-Bottom corner on our website.
- Directly chat support platform: On our website: haiphongtours.com, please find chat button on the Right-Bottom corner, choose “Live chat”. Then please fill in your name, email, phone number or Whatsapp, your question and click on “Start Chat”. We will be with you within seconds.
- Send email: If you do not find above convenient, please send email to [email protected] to book Halong bay day tour from Cruise Ship. We do get back to you shortly.
- Book directly on website: Please choose an option above and fill in required fields, wait for few seconds. Please note that this is to send request only. You will not be charged any kind of fee online.
Above is everything about Halong bay day tour from Cruise Ship. If you need us to clarify anything else, please contact us.
Thank you and happy travel!
Hai Phong Tours team.