Best Halong bay day tour 6 hours from Hai Phong is best seller recently. Join in this tour and you will be able to experience the best things to do on Halong bay. Tour duration is not too short and not too long. We believe this is the best option for travelers who just want to do day tour to Halong bay. In this day tour, you will visit center of Halong bay – World Heritage site, recognized by UNESCO.
Itinerary of Best Halong bay day tour 6 hours from Hai Phong
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8:20-9:00 (present from 8:30)
- Hanoi Opera House: 9:00-9:15
- Hai Phong: 11:00 (Cat Bi airport or city center)
After pick up, we drive you to Tuan Chau harbor or Halong International cruise port.
12:30: Check in procedures
On arriving at harbor, our tour guide will regroup all people and lead you all to the boat.
You will have lunch during the time we head to center of Halong bay.
After that, we stop at island and walk in Sung Sot cave (Amazing cave). This is the nicest cave on Halong bay.
Next, we turn to Titop island where to choose either step up to Titop peak for stunning panoramic view or relax at Titop beach.
You can also do both but must be done within 40-50 mins total.
Finally, time to do either kayaking or bamboo boat ride at Luon cave (Ba Hang fishing village).
Then we get back to harbor at around 17:40-18:00.
17:40 – 18:00: Drop off
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 20:30-20:45
- Hai Phong: 18:30-19:00 (Cat Bi airport or city center)
- Round way transfer
- Lunch onboard (vegetarian food available)
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- All entrance fees
- Kayaking or bamboo boat trip ride
- Tip for driver, tour guide (recommended)
- Additional Services
Child age = current year – birth year
- Every 2 adults can escort 1 child under 5 year old. We charge 50% of adult price for the next child under 5 year old
- Child under 5 year old is free of charge
- Child from 5 to 8 year old is charged 75% of adult price (taller than 1.2 meters is considered adult).
From 9 year old, we charge 100% of adult price