Calypso Cruise 2 day 1 night: Calypso is the name of a Greek nymph. The designer has inspired her beauty to design delicate lines and angles. Safety factor has always been at the forefront from beginning. Calypso Cruise Haiphong is designed with a double deck and double bottom. Therefore, the safety is almost absolute. Calypso Cruise is colored in white, exuding the beauty of the Calypso. Calypso Cruise Haiphong departs from Got harbor, Haiphong
Itinerary of Calypso Cruise 2 day 1 night tour pick up in Haiphong
DAY 1: lunch, dinner
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8h30
- Haiphong: 11h
12h15-13h00 From Tuan Chau wharf, we go to Calypso Cruise by small boat. A warmly welcome drinks will be served upon arrival the cruise then has a short time for check in proceeds: get a brief introduction and safety guidelines then check in.
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Lan Ha Bay area.
15h00 Join a guide to explore hidden parts of the bay, the area of Dark and Bright cave by small boat to local authority floating office. A sampan and a local rower will take all tourists to the Bright cave. The sampan goes through the cave under the mountain to a lake which is formed by a Karst – well like a dragon eye inside the mountain. This is a very beautiful sight that visitors like the most.
Return to Calypso Cruises for changing swimming suits then join swimming time in the sea or at the swimming pool on sundeck.
17h30 Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts, try swimming pool and charming the bay with our handsome bartenders. Sun set can be seen from the sundeck if it is a lucky day.
18h00 Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19h00 Join dinner at Calypso Cruises restaurant.
20h30 – 22h00 Time of relaxation after a day on sundeck, leisure in room for watching films, sing karaoke in restaurant or go to tender for squid fishing with cruise staffs.
Overnight on Lan Ha Bay.
DAY 2: breakfast, lunch
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00 – 7h45 Have a breakfast in the restaurant.
08h00 Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Trung Trang Grotto, a special place to save the significant of Karst in millions years. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
09h30 – 10h00 Return to Calypso Cruises for shower. Check out of your room.
10h00 – 11h30 An early lunch will be severed.
11h30 – 12h00 After paid the bills, a small boat will take all of us to Tuan Chau wharf.
12h00 – 12h30 Calypso cruises end at Tuan Chau wharf.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 16h30
- Haiphong: 13h
- Roundway transfer
- Meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Luxury deluxe room (double, single, twin room)
- Tour guide
- Practice Tai Chi with expert teacher
- Free Internet Wi-Fi in public area
- All entrance fees
- Welcome drinks and Goodbye with Vietnamese tea
- Rowing sampan with a local rower
- Kayak – get your hand on kayaking by yourselves
- Free swimming pool on sundeck
- Swimming in the sea upon on weather permitted
- Transfer by small boat as itinerary
- Other personal expenses as indicated in the itinerary
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
Things to bring with for Calypso Cruise 2 day
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Calypso Cruise.