Capella Cruise 2 day 1 night: the Best choice for 5 star cruise trip experience. The Capella was launched in early August 2020. With the most modern design and super luxury swimming pool, travelers will have the most wonderful experience. Book Capella Cruise 2 day tour with Hai Phong Tours now!
This is a luxury 5 star cruise departs from Tuan Chau Harbor, Ha Long but visiting mainly in the Lan Ha bay area. The Halong Capella cruise is 68 meters long, 12.5 meters wide and 14.5 meters high. As a luxury cruise, Capella has up to 6 floors to serve customers. You will experience and watch Ha Long Bay in different levels. With a number of 30 rooms, it can accommodate up to 72 guests at a time.
Room types for Capella Cruise 2 day tour
NOTE: +25$US/person/way for pick up or drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter
Itinerary of Capella Cruise 2 day 1 night tour pick up in Haiphong
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8h30
- Haiphong: 11h
11:45 – 12:10 CHECK-IN Warmly welcomed by Capella team in Tuan Chau International Marina (Lot 27). Complete the luggage check-in procedure at waiting lounge before boarding for the cruise.
12:15 ONBOARD Transferred to the Capella Cruise by a tender boat.
12:45 – 13:00 WELCOME The Cruise Manager and crew member welcome you onboard with guiding information and a safety briefing.
13:00 HAPPY LUNCH Lunch served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant. As the cruise departs towards Lan Ha Bay, absorb yourself in the beautiful scenery with amazing limestone surroundings.
15:15 – 17:00 ACTIVITIES Cruise anchors at Frog Lagoon area for outdoor activities. Access to Capella’s high-grade entertainment facilities: Infinity Oasis Pool and Jacuzzi; Floating Ocean Pool; Inflatable Water Slide; Kayak; SUP, Mini-golf etc.
17:30 SUNSET PARTY Enjoy freshly prepared snacks and your favorite drinks while waiting for sunset on Lan Ha Bay. Take advatage of the Happy hours “Buy 1 get 1 free” drink program at the Spirit of the Sea Lounge and the Ocean Sky Sundeck.
18:00 – 18:45 COOKING CLASS Cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese dish.
19:00 – 20:30 DINNER A gourmet dinner menu in delighted fusion cuisine served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
20:30 CHEERFUL EVENING
Enjoy Capella’s onboard recreations: the Cigar & Poker room; Board Games, chill at Spirit of the Sea Lounge, Night Squid Fishing, etc.. We spend a peaceful night onboard the Capella Cruise.
06:00 – 06:15 TAICHI CLASS Good morning the Bay by joining Tai-chi exercise at Ocean Sky Sundeck.
06:15 – 06:45 BREAKFAST A light breakfast is served at the Harmony of the Sea Restaurant.
06:45 – 08:30 DISCOVER LAN HA BAY
Visit the Dark & Bright cave by traditional rowing bamboo boats. Cruising to Bright Cave, you will see an angled passageway opening the cave at water level and a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and precipitous stone cliffs.
09:00 – 09:30 CHECK-OUT Cabin check-out procedure.
09:30 – 10:30 BRUNCH Brunch served at Harmony of the Sea Restaurant after check-out while cruising towards the port
10:30 GOODBYE Back to Tuan Chau pier by tender boat. Farewell
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 16h30
- Haiphong: 13h
Note for Capella Cruise 2 day tour
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- The timing of this itinerary is estimated, and the exact time will be informed before departure time.
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead of joining outside activities.
- Due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Not to be missed: ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)
- Personal outfit recommendation: sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suite…
- Roundway transfer
- 1-night accommodation at a Capella’s suite cabin (all featured with private balcony/terrace and ocean-view bathtub)
- All dining experiences on-board
- Sunset party with refreshment in happy hours (17:30 – 19:00)
- Free access to the cruise recreation facilities: Oasis Pool & Jacuzzi; the floating
- Ocean pool; Inflatable water slide; Mini-golf course; Cigar & Poker Club.
- Various activities: morning Tai Chi class, cave visiting by rowing boat, squid fishing, swimming, and kayaking
- English-speaking guide onboard
- All entrance fee & sightseeing fee
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Tuan Chau
- Drinks, Spa and Laundry service
- Stand-up paddleboard
- The Sea Melody Mini-theatre room
- Personal expense and gratuities
Things to bring with for Capella Cruise 2 day 1 night
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
Read more infor about Capella cruise here: https://haiphongtours.com/halong-capella-cruise/