Elite of the Seas cruise 2 day 1 night tour brings you an other look of Lan Ha bay. It operates in Ao Ech and Bright cave areas instead of moving to Trung Trang cave as other cruises do. And you will be off of the tourists. Book it now with Hai Phong Tours to enjoy the top luxury stay!
Room types for Elite of the Seas cruise 2 day 1 night tour
Itinerary of Elite of the Seas cruise 2 day 1 night tour
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8:30am
- Haiphong: 10:40am
12:00, Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor, check in onboard, have lunch onboard.
15:00, Stop at Ao Ech area for kayaking or use the swimming pool on the cruise.
17:00, Join in Sunset party & cooking class.
18:00, Happy hour
19:00, Enjoy an 8-course fine dining menu at the restaurant.
20:00, Join the fishing session at the aft of our cruise or relax at our swimming pool, mini – golf course, spa etc.
5:45-6:15, Enjoy the sunrise & join a golf class at the golf course
6:15-6:35, Morning exercise session: Tai Chi at the golf course
6:45-7:30, Enjoy the breakfast in the restaurant.
7:45 – 8:45, Gather at the reception area to visit Dark and Bright Cave by local rowing boat.
9:30 – 9:45, Pack up the luggage and put them in front of the door, then return the key to the reception counter.
9:45, Enjoy the buffet in our restaurant.
10:45, Settle down the payment for personal expenses (beverages, spa, etc.).
11:10, Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 2:30-3:00pm
- Haiphong: 1pm
- Roundway transfer
- Complimentary use of a gold-plated infinity pool.
- Bedrooms equipped with luxurious, modern amenities.
- Meals according to the schedule.
- Welcome drinks upon boarding.
- Morning Tai Chi classes.
- Cost of learning and decorating Vietnamese dishes.
- Sightseeing tickets and overnight fees.
- Paddleboarding or Kayaking.
- Wine and fruit party.
- Wifi internet, satellite TV.
- Fishing equipment and golf play.
- Onboard insurance and service fees.
- Nightly live music program.
- Drinks, Laundry service
- Personal expense
- Children under 4 years old are free (1 child) and share accommodation and meals with parents.
- Children from 4 to under 7 years old are charged at 50% of the adult price and share accommodation and meals with parents.
- Children from 7 to under 12 years old are charged at 75% of the adult price and share accommodation and meals with parents.
- Children from 12 years old are charged as adults.
Things to bring with for Elite of the Seas cruise 2 day 1 night tour
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash for the best experience with Elite of the Seas cruise 2 day 1 night tour.