Hanoi city tour full day is ideal choice for tourists to experience local life, all must see tourist attractions, learn more about history of Hanoi capital.
Itinerary of Hanoi city tour full day
Hanoi Old Quarter: 8:15-8:30
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is the first place to come. This is where Uncle Ho resting in place.
Then we move to Ho Chi Minh stilt house and One Pillar Pagoda founded by Ly Thai To King in 1049. This pagoda is symbol of Hanoi.
After Ho Chi Minh complex, go to Tran Quoc Pagoda then visit one of these places:
- Mon, Wed, Fri: Bat Trang ceramic village
- Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat: Ethnology Museum or Literature Temple
Lunch is served at restaurant (vegetarian food availale – please inform in advance).
Next, we stop at Hoan Kiem lake and visit Ngoc Son temple.
Tour ended here.
- Water Puppet show: +US$10/person
- Cyclo ride: +US$10/person
17:40-18:00: Drop off
Hanoi Old Quarter: 20:30-20:45
- Round way transfer
- Lunch (vegetarian food available)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, tickets
- Tip for driver, tour guide (recommended)
- Additional Services
- Water puppet show or cyclo ride