Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour really idea for traveler to experience almost all the best tourist attraction in Ninh Binh. You can do the best boat ride in Trang An and also Tam Coc. With a visit to Bai Dinh pagoda or Hoa Lu temple, you will learn more about the history of Ninh Binh province and pray in the best holy land. Ride a bike on the road through the rice fields in countryside brings you another experience that hard to describe. Moreover, one night stay in homestay or bungalow helps your trip more leisure, make it not too rushy and more enjoyable.
For those who love nature, please do not miss out the hike to Cuc Phuong national park. It’s not really hard but doable. Book now with Hai Phong Tours and make all things happened!
Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour options
Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour activities
Lodging for Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
Pick up for Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
- Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter: 7h-7h30
When you book Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour with us, we will pick you up directly at your place in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 7h-7h30 in the morning. Depends on group size and pick up places, we will do adjustment.
When you stay outsite the Hanoi Old Quarter, we offer private car transfer service.
Routes of Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
Day 1: Hoa Lu/Bai Dinh, Trang An, Hang Mua
After pick up, we transfer you to Ninh Binh to start our Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour. The transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu or Bai Dinh pagoda takes you about 2 hours driving by bus.
On arrival, we visit Hoa Lu (Dinh and Le King temples) or visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
After lunch at restaurant, we head to Trang An for boat ride.
After around 2hours on the river, we continue our Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour with a visit to Hang Mua. This is where you have change to do some exercise and admire panoramic view from the top of mountain.
The highlight of this cave turns out to be Pearl Spring on your left hand. Once getting deeper inside, you will see this spring with cold, clean and fresh water… On arrival, we visit Mua mountain by stepping up around 500 footsteps. From the peak, you will have panoramic view of Tam Coc.
The Mua mountain is also known as Great Wall of Ninh Binh. According to legend, when King Trần returned to the Hoa Lu area to establish Thai Vi, he often came here to listen to the beautiful girls’ sings and dances. Therefore, this place is named Dance mountain or Mua mountain.
17:00 Check in Homestay/Bungalow and then you have your own time to relax, read books or swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night time with pool view bar. (Tour guide not avaiable until next afternoon).
Day 2: Tam Coc, Biking or Cuc Phuong National park
In the morning: Breakfast served at Bungalow. Free time for swimming, relaxing or cycling by your self through the villages with daily life, then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. This will recall you to the childhood.
11:30 Lunch at Bungalow and check out.
If you do Tam Coc, Biking
In the afternoon: Our tour guide welcome you and start an excursion on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc– the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves (Hang Ca – Hang Hai and Hang Ba) and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
16:00 You cycle through peaceful villages with rice fields to visit Bich Dong Pagoda surrounded by lotus lake. You walk up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view of dramatic limestone ridges and dotted hamlets and a particularly refreshing moment, highlight a lovely day and get on bus to Hanoi.
If you do Cuc Phuong National park
In the morning: Breakfast served at Bungalow. Free time for swimming, relaxing waiting for tour guide and bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park.
Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time.
17:00 Get on bus back to Ha Nội
19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
Drop off after Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
Default drop off place is Hanoi Old Quarter. We can bring you back to Hai Phong city center, Hai Phong airport (Cat Bi airport) . If you need to get dropped off at Hanoi airport, we will bring you to Hanoi. Then please grab taxi to airport. Or you can go directly to Hanoi airport by using our private car transfer service.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- 2 bottles of water per person
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide as indicated in the itinerary.
- Buffet lunch at Trang An Bungalow. Setmenu for dinner and next lunch. Breakfast.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Accomodation at Homestay or Bungalow base on Twin or double sharing room
- Tip for driver, tour guide (recommended)
- Additional Services
Child offers for this Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
Child age = current year – birth year
- Every 2 adults can escort 1 child under 5 year old.
- Child under 5 year old is free of charge
- Child from 5 to 8 year old is charged 75% of adult price (taller than 1.2 meters is considered adult).
- From 9 year old, we charge 100% of adult price
FAQs about Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
- When is the best time to visit Ninh Binh?
You can visit Ninh Binh in all seasons for boat ride. But if you would like to see ripe rice field, please come in the period from mid-May to the beginning of June.
- What to bring with me for the Ninh Binh 2 day tour?
There are some things to bring with such as: suitable shoes, camera, mobile phone, cap, sun cream, sunglasses, umbrella, long clothes if you go to pagoda or temple.
- Do I need to bring passport?
Yes, you do. This is overnight tour so please bring it with you.
- Can I bring water to the boat?
Yes you can. Boatman also sell some directly on her/him boat.
- How to say thanks to boatman?
Basically, after finishing boat trip, you should give tip to boatman from 20,000 – 50,000VND.
- I am vegetarian, can you prepare food for me?
Yes we can. We will serve tofu, streamed rice, vegetable, peanut, fish sauce instead.
Book Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour
To Book Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour, we provide some convenient options as following:
- Social chat: We are available on Whatsapp, Zalo. Please find us by this phone number: +84975200357. You can also find quick chat button on the Left-Bottom corner on our website.
- Directly chat support flatform: On our website: haiphongtours.com, please find chat button on the Right-Bottom corner. Then please fill in your name, email, phone number or Whatsapp, your question and click on “Start Chat”. We will be with you within seconds.
- Send email: If you do not find above convenient, please send email to [email protected] to book Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour. We do get back to you shortly.
- Book directly on website: Please choose any option (if any) in the tour, select number of person in your group, then click to “Request now”. Next, please fill in required fields and click “Send request” and wait for few seconds. Please note that this is to send request only. You will not be charged any kind of fee online.
Above is everything about Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 day tour. If you need us to clarify anything else, please contact us.
Thank you and happy travel!
Hai Phong Tours team.