Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour is the best choice to combine with Halong bay day tour or Halong bay 2 days 1 night tour or Sapa tour. In this tour, you will be traveling to Bai Dinh or Hoa Lu, Trang An, and Hang Mua (option 1). In case you would like to visit Bai Dinh pagoda rather than Hoa Lu, let’s do option 2. Join in with Hai Phong Tours now!!!
Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour options
Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour activities
Pick up for Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
- Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter: 7h-7h30
When you book Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour with us, we will pick you up directly at your place in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 7h-7h30 in the morning. Depends on group size and pick up places, we will do adjustment.
When you stay outsite the Hanoi Old Quarter, we offer private car transfer service.
Routes of Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
Option 1: Hoa Lu, Trang An, Hang Mua
After pick up, we transfer you to Ninh Binh to start our Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour. The transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu takes you about 3 hours driving by bus.
10h-10h30, Hoa Lu arrival. We visit Dinh and Le King temples.
13h30: After lunch at restaurant, we head to Trang An for boat ride.
After around 2hours on the river, we continue our Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour with a visit to Hang Mua. This is where you have change to do some exercise and admire panoramic view from the top of mountain.
The highlight of this cave turns out to be Pearl Spring on your left hand. Once getting deeper inside, you will see this spring with cold, clean and fresh water… On arrival, we visit Mua mountain by stepping up around 500 footsteps. From the peak, you will have panoramic view of Tam Coc.
The Mua mountain is also known as Great Wall of Ninh Binh. According to legend, when King Trần returned to the Hoa Lu area to establish Thai Vi, he often came here to listen to the beautiful girls’ sings and dances. Therefore, this place is named Dance mountain or Múa mountain.
19h30, back to Hanoi Old Quarter and tour ended.
Option 2: Bai Dinh pagoda, Trang An, Hang Mua
This option is similar to option 1. The difference is instead of going to visit Hoa Lu at first, we go to Bai Dinh pagoda. The rest, no change.
Bai Dinh pagoda
With its unique architecture and long history, Bai Dinh Pagoda has become a famous tourist destination in Ninh Binh. There have been 8 records in Vietnam as well as in Asia such as:
- The largest bronze bell in Vietnam
- The tallest and heaviest Buddha statue in Asia
- The largest set of bronze inlaid bronze statues in Vietnam
- The largest bronze Buddha statue in Southeast Asia
- The pagoda has the largest Arhat corridor in Vietnam
- The pagoda has the most bodhi trees in Vietnam
- Please do not wear short to get in pagoda
- Bring suitable shoes to walk
- Prepare some small change to donate
- Umbrella needed sometime
Drop off after Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
Default drop off place is Hanoi Old Quarter. We can bring you back to Hai Phong city center, Hai Phong airport (Cat Bi airport) . If you need to get dropped off at Hanoi airport, we will bring you to Hanoi. Then please grab taxi to airport. Or you can go directly to Hanoi airport by using our private car transfer service.
- Round way transfer
- Lunch (vegetarian food available)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Electric car if in use
- Boat ride
- Tip for driver, tour guide (recommended)
- Additional Services
Child offers for this Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
Child age = current year – birth year
- Every 2 adults can escort 1 child under 5 year old.
- Child under 5 year old is free of charge
- Child from 5 to 8 year old is charged 75% of adult price (taller than 1.2 meters is considered adult).
- From 9 year old, we charge 100% of adult price
FAQs about Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
- When is the best time to visit Ninh Binh?
You can visit Ninh Binh in all seasons for boat ride. But if you would like to see ripe rice field, please come in the period from mid-May to the beginning of June.
- What to bring with me for the Ninh Binh day tour?
There are some things to bring with such as: suitable shoes, camera, mobile phone, cap, sun cream, sunglasses, umbrella, long clothes if you go to pagoda or temple.
- Do I need to bring passport?
It’s no needed for this Ninh Binh day tour.
- Can I bring water to the boat?
Yes you can. Boatman also sell some directly on her/him boat.
- How to say thanks to boatman?
Basically, after finishing boat trip, you should give tip to boatman from 20,000 – 50,000VND.
- I am vegetarian, can you prepare food for me?
Yes we can. We will serve tofu, streamed rice, vegetable, peanut, fish sauce instead.
Book Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour
To Book Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour, we provide some convenient options as following:
- Social chat: We are available on Whatsapp, Zalo. Please find us by this phone number: +84975200357. You can also find quick chat button on the Left-Bottom corner on our website.
- Directly chat support flatform: On our website: haiphongtours.com, please find chat button on the Right-Bottom corner. Then please fill in your name, email, phone number or Whatsapp, your question and click on “Start Chat”. We will be with you within seconds.
- Send email: If you do not find above convenient, please send email to [email protected] to book Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour. We do get back to you shortly.
- Book directly on website: Please choose any option (if any) in the tour, select number of person in your group, then click to “Request now”. Next, please fill in required fields and click “Send request” and wait for few seconds. Please note that this is to send request only. You will not be charged any kind of fee online.
Above is everything about Hanoi Ninh Binh day tour. If you need us to clarify anything else, please contact us.
Thank you and happy travel!
Hai Phong Tours team.