In this Ho Chi Minh half day tour, you will have half day to explore 6 best places to see in Ho Chi Minh city. You can choose to either depart in the morning or afternoon depends on your availability. The city tour takes part in apx. 4 hours.
Pick up for Ho Chi Minh half day tour
There are 2 options to pick up for Ho Chi Minh half day tour:
- Morning departure: from 8am
- Afternoon departure: from 1:30pm
Places to see in Ho Chi Minh half day tour
After pick up, tour guide will take you to below places:
- Reunification Palace – which was the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam until 30th April, 1975.
- War Remnants Museum – where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war.
- Cathedral Notre-Dame – Established by French colonists who initially named it the Church of Saigon (French: l’Eglise de Saïgon), the cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880.
- Central Post Office – was constructed from 1886-1891 and depicts classic elements of Gothic, Renaissance and French colonial design.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is an ancient temple, as the Chinese temple style with bright decorative motifs.
- Ben Thanh Market – is one of the oldest markets in Ho Chi Minh City. It had appeared before the French invaded Saigon (former name of Ho Chi Minh City), built at the beginning of the 17th century for small traders to exchange their goods on Ben Nghe River’s bank, next to a harbor near Gia Dinh Citadel.
Drop off for Ho Chi Minh half day tour
After apx. 4 hours traveling, tour guide will transfer you back to hotel:
- Morning drop off: 12:00-12:30am
- Afternoon drop off: 5:30-6pm
Ho Chi Minh half day tour includes
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Wet tissue
Ho Chi Minh half day tour excludes
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any other service not mentioned in the above program
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT
Book Ho Chi Minh half day tour
The fastest way to book Ho Chi Minh half day tour is to contact Hai Phong Tours at:
Thank you and happy travel!