Lan Ha bay 1 day cruise tour departs from Hai Phong is more suitable for people who would like to explore Lan Ha bay as many as possible in luxury day boat. You can also stay on island after tour on request.
- Binh harbor in Hai Phong: from 5h50
- In Hanoi Old Quarter: from 5h00
- At hotel on Cat Ba island: 7h45
- In Hai Phong: from 18h
- At Hanoi Old Quarter: from 20h
- At hotel on Cat Ba island: from 16h
Itinerary of Lan Ha bay 1 day cruise tour departs from Hai Phong
After pick up, Hai Phong Tours will drive you to Beo harbor to check in. We go pass the Cai Beo fishing village with ancient, simple floating houses. This is considered the oldest fishing village in the North.
9h00, we do stop at Di san floating village. This’s where you are able to see the 14 year-old fishes with around 80 kg weight. Local people call them Lucky fishes.
Next, we do kayaking to explore Tai Keo cave.
10h30, get back to cruise, continue to explore Lan Ha bay.
11h30, enjoy your lunch onboard.
After lunch, we head to Ba Trai Dao beach to relax and swim. This is the nicest beach on Lan Ha bay. You may also stay on sundeck to enjoy cocktail or jump in crystal water or play with air buoy.
14h30, Conquer monkey island
15h15, back to cruise, enjoy sunset party with fruits, cakes.
15h45, back to Beo harbor and we drop you off at place as request in advance.
If you would like to book bus from Cat Ba to Hanoi, Hai Phong, please note to our sale in advance.
Also, if you would like to stay on Cat Ba island after tour, please inform us before departing.
- Roundway transportation on Cat Ba island
- Serenity Luxury Day Cruises during your trip
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch onboard
- 1 bt of water/person
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guide, staffs
- Every 2 adults get 1 free kid under 5 year-old
- From 5-8 yr, 75% of adult price
- From 9yr, considered adult