Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour to Bai Tu Long bay offers another experience of cruise trip. This brand new 4 star mid-ranged cruise is suitable to tourist who prefers the less touristy itinerary, less or easy activities. You will have most of the time on the mother board with Jacuzzi outdoor pool instead of moving around. Book Lily Cruise with Hai Phong Tours now.
Room types for Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour
Itinerary of Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8:30am
- Haiphong: 10:45am
12:00 – 12:30, check in onboard at Sun World International Terminal.
13:15, have lunch at the cruise restaurant
15:30, Discover Thien Canh Son cave
17:30 – 18:30, Enjoy the sunset over the bay and join “Happy Hour“, join our cooking class on the sundeck featuring Spring rolls, one of the distinctive characteristics of Vietnamese cuisine.
19.30, Dinner will be served at the cruise restaurant.
21:00 – 22.00, join in squid fishing or free time.
6:00, Tai Chi and enjoy the sunrise
6:45 – 7:15, have breakfast
7:30 – 9:00, visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village, one of the biggest villages in Halong Bay, you are free to do boat ride or kayaking.
9:00 – 9:30, check out.
9:45, have Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
10:30 – 11:00, Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour ended at the port.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 2:30-3:00pm
- Haiphong: 12:30 – 1pm
Note for Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- The timing of this itinerary is estimated, and the exact time will be informed before departure time.
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead of joining outside activities.
- Due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there is a special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Not to be missed: ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)
- Personal outfit recommendation: sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suite…
- Roundway transfer
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissue.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking guide
- All meals on board: 4 Meals
- Morning Tai Chi class
- Night squid fishing
- Swimming (if the weather permits)
- Outdoor Jacuzzi pool
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, Laundry service
- Personal expense
- Beauty spa & massage services
Things to bring with for Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash for the best experience with Lily Cruise 2 day 1 night tour.