Oriental Sails 3 day 2 night brings you standard experience on Halong bay. The Halong Orientail Sails is a wooden cruise with a simple design but luxurious. The main color gamut of the cruise is brown combined with wood materials to create a very warm feeling. Since this is a 3-star cruise, the number of rooms and the maximum number of passengers are also limited. But for that reason, many tourists love it. They will not have to travel with many people and will be less noisy.
All bedrooms on the Halong Orientail Sails are equipped with the essential facilities that are in line with the standard of 3-star cruise. Each room is installed with large glass doors overlooking Halong bay. The rooms are distributed mainly on the 1st floor. The second floor is the location of the restaurant. Everywhere on the cruise are decorative motifs bearing bold Vietnamese traditional. You can easily see the image of the lotus flower, the shapes of paper fan…
Itinerary of Oriental Sails 3 day 2 night tour pick up in Haiphong
DAY 1: lunch, dinner
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8h30
- Haiphong: 11h
12-12h30: Check in Oriental Sails. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13h15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area.
15-16h Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16-17h Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17h20 Return Oriental Sails, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18h Enjoy happy with various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19-21h Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested.
21-22h Time to join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Overnight on Oriental Sails.
DAY 2: breakfast, lunch, dinner
06:30 – 07:00 Start your Oriental Sails 3 day tour with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Halong majestic Bay
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at cruises and depart from Titop area in Ha Long bay
10:30 Transfer to Lan Ha bay which is formed by the archipelago Cat Ba island. Stop at Dark and Bright caves area for kayaking in an hour and a half
11:30 Lunch will be served on boat
12:30 Move to Ba Trai Dao beaches (Three Peaches Beaches) for swimming in the crystal water and in a beautiful white sandy beach for an hour and fifteen minutes.
13:30 Boat return to Ha Long bay to explore more land-scape
14:45 Stop forty minutes at Center and Museum for learning how to raise the farm, harvest pearls and its business
15:25 Back to the boat and transfer to the overnight cruises at Titop area. Bid farewell the day boat crew
17:00 – 19:00 Happy Hour on the sundeck
19:00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21:00 Entertain yourselves with squid fishing or reading books and watch movies on board
DAY 3: breakfast, lunch
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07-08h Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8-9h Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
09h Return to Oriental Sails for shower.
09h30 Check out your room. Oriental Sails weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10h50 Have lunch.
11h30-11h45 Disembark. Oriental Sails 3 day tour ends.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 16h30
- Haiphong: 13h
- Roundway transfer
- Lounge at Ha Long International Cruise Port
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board as mention in itinerary B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Kayaking on Day 2
- Visiting Pearl Farm Museum
- Bamboo Rowing Boat or Kayaking on Day 3
- Swimming in Titov Beach and Ba Trai Dao beach
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bath shower
- Happy hour buy two get one free
- Mini bar lounge on sundeck
- Mineral water is free from Water Dispenser at every corridors
- Squid fishing or Karaoke till 22h00
- Internet on boat
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- Travel insurance
Things to bring with for Oriental Sails 3 day
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash during this Oriental Sails 3 day tour.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do Oriental Sails 3 day tour:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Oriental Sails