Starlight Cruise 3 day 2 night is one of the tour visiting Halong Bay. This is also owned by Oriental Sails. The Starlight was launched in 2013 and received many positive reviews from customers.
The Halong Starlight cruise is the most luxurious one belongs to the Oriental Sails company up to now. It welcomes guests and departs from Halong international cruise port. Departure time is about 12:30. With a total of 32 bedrooms serving tourists, Starlight can accommodate more than 60 people at the same time.
This is the ideal cruise if you want to hold an event or a small wedding. There have been many couples doing this before. Halong Starlight cruise is 58 meters long, 10.72 meters wide and 3.15 meters deep. On board, there are full of facilities and services like a 5 star hotel on shore.
The cruise is designed with steel, has a double sideboard and a double bottom, so it is very safe.
Itinerary of Starlight Cruise 3 day 2 night tour pick up in Haiphong
DAY 1: lunch, dinner
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 8-8h30
- Haiphong: 11h
12-12h30: Check in for Starlight Cruise 3 day tour. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13h15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area.
15-16h Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16-17h Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17h20 Return Starlight Cruise, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18h Enjoy happy with various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19-21h Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested.
21-22h Time to join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Overnight on Starlight Cruise
DAY 2: breakfast, lunch, dinner
06:30 – 07:00 Start Starlight Cruise 3 day tour with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Halong majestic Bay
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at cruises and depart from Titop area in Ha Long bay
10:30 Transfer to Lan Ha bay which is formed by the archipelago Cat Ba island. Stop at Dark and Bright caves area for kayaking in an hour and a half
11:30 Lunch will be served on boat
12:30 Move to Ba Trai Dao beaches (Three Peaches Beaches) for swimming in the crystal water and in a beautiful white sandy beach for an hour and fifteen minutes.
13:30 Boat return to Ha Long bay to explore more land-scape
14:45 Stop forty minutes at Center and Museum for learning how to raise the farm, harvest pearls and its business
15:25 Back to the boat and transfer to the overnight cruises at Titop area. Bid farewell the day boat crew
17:00 – 19:00 Happy Hour on the sundeck
19:00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested
21:00 Entertain yourselves with squid fishing or reading books and watch movies on board
DAY 3: breakfast, lunch
06h30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07-08h Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8-9h Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
09h Return to Starlight Cruise for shower.
09h30 Check out your room. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10h50 Have lunch.
11h30-11h45 Disembark. Starlight Cruise 3 day tour ends.
- Hanoi Old Quarter: 16h30
- Haiphong: 13h
- Welcome drink
- Roundway transfer
- Meals onboard as mention in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunrise Taichi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Cooking class
- Bamboo Rowing Boat or Kayak
- 1 night onboard with A/C, bathtub Jacuzzi & shower, mini bar
- Happy hour buy two get one free
- Mini golf course on sundeck
- Mineral water is free from Water Dispenser at every corridors
- Squid fishing or Karaoke till 22h00
- Internet on boat
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- Travel personal insurance
Things to bring with for Starlight Cruise 3 day
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
You absolutely abide by the Rules – Regulations of Starlight Cruise