The ways to transfer Got harbor to Ninh Binh are quite diverse. But they are not always convenient and quickest. From Got harbor (or Ben Got), you can take a shared bus or rent a private car transfer to go directly to Ninh Binh. For more details, Haiphong Tours would like to share Top 5 Best ways to Transfer Got harbor to Ninh Binh. Please remember: You need to go on the Road 10 (QL10). If you stick on suggestion from Google Map, you will be guided to the 5B highway (QL 5B). It’s toll road and you need to spend more fee. Also, motorbike is not allowed on highway.
1. Book car transfer Got harbor to Ninh BinhBook car transfer Got harbor to Ninh Binh is the most convenient and quickest way. This way, when you get to Got harbor (Ben Got), the driver will pick you up and leave. The distance from Ben Got to Trang An, Ninh Binh is about 167km. If you go by car, it will take you about 3 hours to travel. With such a long distance, riding a private car will be very comfortable and you can stop in Thai Binh to rest. The better thing is that you can enjoy the specialties Banh Cay here. Banh Cay Thai Binh is only 30k/box. Sitting and sipping cake, drinking tea will help you get rid of fatigue and continue your journey more comfortably. To book car transfer Got harbor to Ninh Binh, please contact Zalo: 0975200357. Or book at this link: Private car transfer service in Hai Phong. Car rental price ranges from 1,500,000 VND / way depending on 4 seats, 7 seats, 16 seats …
2. Take taxi from Got harbor to Haiphong bus station then transfer to Ninh BinhTake taxi from Got harbor to Haiphong bus station then transfer to Ninh Binh is also a good solution to save transfer costs. However, it will take a long time to wait and transfer. This solution is only suitable for those who have a lot of time to hang out in Ninh Binh. To do this, you should take a taxi from Got harbor to Thuong Ly bus station, Niem Nghia bus station or Vinh Niem bus station. Then buy a bus ticket to Ninh Binh. The bus will take you to Ninh Binh bus station. Bus transfer time is about 4 hours. The price of a taxi from Got station to the bus station in Haiphong is about 300,000 VND / trip. When you arrive at Ninh Binh bus station, you need to take a taxi or xe ôm to the destination. Bus fare from Haiphong to Ninh Binh is about 95,000 VND / way / person. You have saved a considerable amount of money. But the total travel time could be 4.5 hours or more. Please consider going this way. In particular, if you have a small child or car sick, it is best to choose the way number 1.
3. Take the bus from Ben Got to Thuong Ly bus station then take bus to Ninh BinhTo save more money, you can take the bus from Ben Got to Thuong Ly bus station then take bus to Ninh Binh. From Got station, look for Thinh Hung bus number 16C Thuong Ly bus station – Ben Got (Got harbor). There will be 1 trip every 20 minutes. Route: Thuong Ly bus station – Tam Bac bridge – Nguyen Duc Canh – Tran Phu – Dien Bien Phu – Le Hong Phong – Nguyen Binh Khiem – Dinh Vu – Tan Vu Lach Huyen bridge – Got station. After arriving to Thuong Ly bus station, buy a ticket to Ninh Binh. When you arrive at Ninh Binh bus station, continue to take a taxi or xe ôm to get to your desired destination. Taking the the bus from Ben Got to Thuong Ly bus station then take bus to Ninh Binh is the cheapest way if you do not mind waiting.
4. Join a bus from Got harbor to Ninh BinhJoin a bus from Got harbor to Ninh Binh means that you will wait for the bus from the center of Cat Ba town > Cai Vieng > ferry> Got harbor > Ninh Binh. You must make a reservation with the bus company in advance and request a pick up at the Got station to Ninh Binh. Bus companies from Cat Ba to Ninh Binh:
- Discovery Travel (19006772)
- The Long Travel (0916868355)
- Daiichi Travel (19002141)
- Good Morning Cat Ba (0913096281)
- Cat Ba Discovery (0986062233)
- Thanh Long (02253858264)
- Join a bus from God to Ninh Binh